The ideal candidate for this position is friendly, outgoing, organized, hardworking, dependable; comfortable in triaging incoming calls, and experienced with clinic flow. Knowledge in insurance verification, and L&I a plus; knowledge of orthopaedics and musculoskeletal anatomy needed. Other duties include greeting customers, gathering patient information, communicating with departments, answering incoming phone calls, and documenting medical information into an electronic chart.Our Medical Assistants provide support to the back office team as a member of the patient care team contributing to the patient care process by providing the highest level of quality orthopaedic care to our patients. The Medical Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of clinical, administrative and environmental tasks under the direction of the Operations Manager and supervision of the Cascade Physicians. $3,000 Sign-On Bonus is available for new hires!
Required Qualifications & Certifications:
• 2 year experience in an Orthopaedic office sitting preferred.
• Must have Washington State DOH Medical Assistant Certification
• Must have a current Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
• A friendly and fast paced environment working with passionate people
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Disability and Life Insurance
• 401K plan with company matching contribution
Job Type: Full-time
• 401(k) matching
• Dental insurance
• Employee assistance program
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• High school or equivalent (Required)
• Medical Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
• Orthopaedics: 1 year (Preferred)
• BLS Certification (Required)
• Certified Medical Assistant (Required)
• Multiple Locations